Man. Aren’t these trying, divisive times? Look at the hornet nest we’ve knocked down. And for that, we can thank some mad scientists at a germ warfare lab in Wuhan, China. Wait. Is that ‘official’ yet … or is the Chinese government still insisting the virus came from live bats at a market place?
The lab — with support from other countries including France, United States, Canada and Australia — gave us Covid 19 and all the sidebar issues that come with this darkest side of humanity: millions of deaths, lockdowns, job losses, suicides, fear, highly suspicious test results, conspiracy theories, conflicting information from both traditional and social media … and now, ‘vaccine passports’ and talk of forced injections.
We’re living through the greatest polarization the world has ever known. While many have taken two injections to ward off the virus, there’s a growing, angry resolve from people around the world who will haveno part of it. They fear their early demise, pointing out that those with power and wealth who’ve publicly stated the need for a massive reduction in our planet’s population are the same ones encouraging people to take the experimental injections.
It’s connect-the-dots time.
I’ve talked to a number of these so-called “anti-vaxers.” Contrary to what the mainstream media would like us to believe, most of these holdouts are not against vaccines per se — they’re against experimental injections, particularly mRNA gene-altering ‘therapy, human GMO. They see themselves as potential lab rats.
They fear the injections will, in time, destroy their immune system, sending then to an early grave. They point out that many accredited medical specialists — including world-renowned experts in virology ie. the inventor of the gene-altering drug — are pleading for people NOT to take the injections until more time passes and the drugs are fully tested.
On the other hand, those who advocate mandatory injections, lockdowns, etc are saying time is something we don’t have … and, therefore, tough measures must be taken.
Both sides are equally passionate. As someone jokingly remarked — I hope jokingly — “The world is finally divided into two clear groups: 1] The vaccinated ones waiting for the non-vaccinated ones to die and 2] the non-vaccinated ones waiting for vaccinated ones to die”
Who’s right? At this juncture, it’s impossible to tell because not enough time has passed. Wait a few years — perhaps fewer than that — and we should know if the Covid injections/vaccinations are saving humanity, or if they are lethal shots that led to the worst genocide the world has known.
Both sides can shout and name-call all they want, but again … only time will tell. On that note, why not print off this article and read it again when 2025 rolls around? By then, we should know.
Let’s hope and pray that both sides are safe.
Druthers [www.druthers.net] — a small, Canada-based news outlet, recently published a template letter for those who don’t want the jab, yet want their jobs. The letter appeared in the paper’s September 2021 edition. It’s printed below in bold.
Druthers bills itself as being “written, funded, promoted and distributed freely by concerned Canadians.” It’s definitely not mainstream media — and definitely not one of the near-bankrupt media outlets that get massive government handouts.
With the permission of Druthers, here’s that template letter:
I write with regard to the matter of potential Covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead. I wish to inform you that I was vaccinated in my childhood several times and I believe that vaccines that have been properly tested and approved for injection into humans have been beneficial in the past.
Please respect that I have the responsibility to protect the health and well being of myself and my family. I am sure you feel the same way about your family.
Consequently, I need answers to the following questions. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:
- Please advise the approved legal status of any vaccine, and if it is experimental.
- Please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests.
- Please advise the ENTIRE list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body.
- Please fully advise all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since its introduction.
- Please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT an experimental mRNA gene-altering therapy.
- Please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code 1.
- Please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19, and the likelihood of recovery.
Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions — namely that:
- You confirm in writing that I will suffer no harm.
- Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully-qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to me, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
- Please describe how side effects and injuries will be classified, documented and compensated as a result of these procedures.
- In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position of employment, and that I will no suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result. I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.
Name [print]: __________________________________________________________________________
Finally, some media-related memes …
HOW THIS LETTER PROTECTS YOUR JOB …
Cover image courtesy of istock.