On August 15th, 2021, Canadians found themselves at a political crossroads: who to support in the upcoming federal election.
People in the Great White North discovered they were off to the polls for the second time in 22-months. The latest Big Day happens on Monday, September 20th.
Canada is currently ruled by a minority government. In October 2019, the Liberals — under Justin Trudeau, raised by former PM Pierre Trudeau — ended up with the most seats, but failed to get a clear majority. Had it not been for the cooperation of key opposition parties, the Trudeau government would have bit the dust months ago.
Because of favourable public opinion polls, Justin Trudeau now sees his chance of forming a majority government, hence the early election call.
Come September 20th, which political party will have sway in Canada? Will it be the Liberals … the Conservatives … the New Democrats … or the People’s Party?
Or, will there be another coalition government???
And so this post …
I just received an email from an old broadcast friend — a former radio station program director. His email dumped all over Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, which took me by surprise because I didn’t think my friend had any interest in politics. No matter. It’s worth nothing that he cares deeply about what’s right and what’s wrong. He detests corruption and sleaze.
As I went through his email, a key question came up — over and over — “can this really be true?” … because there are so many screw-ups attributed to our PM. So many. Check out the list:
I was aware of some of the incidents because they had been in the news. But even so … wow! If only half these allegations are true, Canadians have been taken for a ride.
I also wondered if Canadians are so naive that they’d re-elect someone with such a track record? They could. Let’s face it … these are crazy times. Plus, many Canadians want their ‘benefits.’ Let’s not forget that.
It’s not that Canadians are naive [or stupid], it’s just that they’ve been blindsided by a paid-off mainstream media which knows more about bottom lines than journalistic integrity.
Is that a good enough explanation? Let’s throw out another: ‘mass hypnosis.‘
I’ve been in the news biz for more than three decades and — hate to say it, but I will … the public is sometimes dealt bullshit — and it’s getting worse! This is the era of fake, hypocrisy news.
I refer to large media companies — on the verge of going under — that have been bought off with massive, hush-hush federal handouts. Don’t want to bruise anyone’s feelings here, but when it comes to credibility and corruption, a good chunk of the mainstream media is not only caught on their knees, but trapped in a conflict of interest that threatens to destroy the credibility of journalism, what’s left of it.
What it boils down to is that major media outlets we’re supposed to trust are not part of the solution, they’re part of the problem. You can NO LONGER trust the mainstream media. It’s become a propaganda arm of those who fund them.
And what can YOU do about it? Two things: Don’t subscribe or read material from dead-beat media outlets. Let them stay on welfare until they’re giggled out of business.
Back to the email, called ‘Justin Trudeau’s record speaks for itself.’ Hang on. Here we go …
- Justin Trudeau spent more than $1.5 million on a trip to India that did nothing but worsen ties between our countries. He also wore inappropriate costumes during his state visit, becoming an instant laughing stock. What were his handlers thinking? … and how the hell did they get their jobs? Cronyism.
- Trudeau’s Minister of Finance engaged in insider trading … and resigned. Nothing else happened to him. Would Joe and Jane Citizen be treated the same way?
- Justin Trudeau blew the Asia Pacific deal. But don’t worry. Shit happens.
- But he also blew the helicopter deal with the Philippines …
- And he blew the pipeline deal. Don’t worry. He is young and new at this. I’m sure his advisors were hired because of their experience, wisdom and integrity.
- He also blew a trade deal with China …
- He also blew a trade deal with Europe. All this blowing reminds me of a story of why an instructor suddenly left a teaching job involving minors.
- Justin Trudeau sanctioned ‘irregular’ immigration. Taxpayers are now picking up the tab, and they’ll be for doing that for many years.
- The Prime Minister alienated our largest trading partner, the United States of America. President Donald Trump described Trudeau as “two-faced” after Trudeau said one thing to him, but a few months later — thanks to a ‘hot mike’ — uttered something completely different. The need to be accepted can be strong.
- While at the G7 meeting, Trudeau pledged $400 million to education around the world, along with another $180 million to the ‘Global Partnership for Education in Europe.’ This is all about trying to look good on the world stage, which is important to Justin Trudeau. This is all about ego. You have no idea what this would mean on the resume of a yoga instructor. No similar amount of money was set aside to fix damaged school systems in Canada.
- The Prime Minister also pledged $241 million to Family Planning around the world. This included a $20 million donation to the Clinton Foundation. My Lord. Who in their right mind regards the Clinton Foundation as reputable? This all happened while Trudeau was telling Canadian vets they were asking for too much.
- At the Commonwealth Leaders Summit, Trudeau pledged $2.65 billion to climate change. He’s now trying to bully the provinces into introducing new taxes to pay for it.
- Trudeau pledged $300 million to the Rohingya [Myanmar] refugee crisis at a time when Quebec had its own refugee crisis to deal with. Tens of thousands of illegals streamed across the Vermont border once Donald Trump got into power.
- Trudeau pledged $125 million to Caribbean Reconstruction at a time when infrastructure in some parts of Canada is falling apart.
- Justin Trudeau also pledged $650 million to Sexual and Reproductive Health in Haiti and around the globe when many women in Canada are without a family doctor.
- The Prime Minister then gave $50 million to Palestinians for flood relief when New Brunswick, a small Eastern province, endured some of the worst flooding in living memory.
- Trudeau pledged $840 million to Syria for Humanitarian Assistance. Nice. Let’s not forget that many of Canada’s aboriginal people still don’t have clean drinking water. Like that makes sense.
- Trudeau gave $10.5 million to a convicted terrorist in a deal that led to a further $30.8 million being paid to three others who claim that they, too, were wrongfully detained. These former jailbirds are now multi-millionaires — and guess which political party will get their votes?
- Trudeau spent $4.5 billion on a 65-year-old pipeline — but the courts ruled its expansion shut down. Now … it’s back on — at a delay cost of $250 million. What kind of investment was that?
- There’s more: The energy company involved in that fiasco not only laughed all the way to the bank, it then used the cash to help build a pipeline in Texas! Nice move, Einstein.
- Justin Trudeau pressured Justice Minister / Attorney General Jody Wilson-Raybould repeatedly and INAPPROPRIATELY [with several high-ranking officials on hand as witnesses] to offer the Quebec engineering firm of SNC Lavalin a sweetheart deal — instead of going after the company for sustained corruption. Mind, you, this was after Jody Wilson-Raybould determined that the Quebec company was not eligible for such a deal. The PM then lied about the above having ever taken place. When politicians treat the Minister of Justice with contempt — and get away with it — you know our political system is rotten to the core.
- And so is the once-respected RCMP …
- Justin Trudeau is the only PM convicted of multiple ethics violations.
- Trudeau replaced Canada’s old F-18s jet fighters with Australia’s old F-18s.
- Justin Trudeau seems to love all things Fidel Castro. Ask his mommy — a former dope head, mind you — why that could be so. See if poor Margaret can string three sentences together.
- Wait. She’s not poor. Margaret Trudeau and other family members — including Justin’s wife — benefited financially from the WE Foundation, which received funding from Ottawa. Jesus, talk about bad optics. Even a junior high student at the bottom of his class can work out that’s not right. It was time to throw someone under the bus for that screw-up — but it sure wasn’t the PM.
- Trudeau imposed tough regulations and taxes on oil from Alberta, Saskatchewan and Newfoundland — but not on oil from Saudi Arabia, a dictatorship and notorious abuser of human rights. Why are we helping these assholes?
- Trudeau required that every new project must undergo strict environmental assessments [except for cement plants in Quebec].
- Trudeau also required that a proposed pipeline must consider “the intersection of sex and gender with other identity factors” (whatever that means). And this is the leader of a country talking.
- Trudeau chased foreign companies (and their investment capital) out of Canada as though they were infected with a deadly virus.
- Trudeau also chased our WW1 soldiers out of Canada’s national anthem … “lest we forget.” Thanks, suckers. You’re dead anyway.
- Trudeau continuously uses identity politics, then complains about identity politics.
- Justin Trudeau ‘forgot’ that Alberta was a province. Duh. Hey, you who rides on his Dad’s coattails, for the past half century, money from Alberta has saved Quebec’s bacon. Trudeau’s home province has received billions of dollars from Alberta, far more than any other province.
- Trudeau described small business owners as “tax cheats.” Hey stupid, perhaps they’re taking advantage of legal tax breaks … which create jobs.
- Trudeau called people who voice concern over millions of dollars spent on illegal immigration “intolerant racists.” Ah, the old race card.
- Trudeau gave half of the equalization program to one province. Guess which one?
- Trudeau spent $8 million on a new skating rink — when the largest skating rink in the country was only 500 meters away from the Parliament buildings.
- Trudeau added tens of Billions of dollars to Canada’s national debt while lying to its citizens about it. Every day, the Trudeau government spends more that 424 million dollars than it takes in. Read that again. That’s abut three billion dollars every week! And what does a massive, out-of-control debt do to Canada and to its credit rating? History shows that ‘funny money’ will only go so far before the economy collapses.
- Some of that money went to his friends … ie Frank Baylis, the former Liberal MP who now runs Baylis Medical. Canada’s lobbying laws prohibit former MPS from lobbying the government for five years — but that didn’t stop the Trudeau administration from awarding a 237 million dollar contract for Covid 19 ventilators. And it didn’t matter that the ventilators were over-priced by $10,000 each. I mean, what’s 100 million dollars spread out among taxpayers?
- Justin Trudeau claims he didn’t know anything about the insider deal. He’s either stupid or lying. Emails from his own office tell a different story.
- Trudeau gave Canadian taxpayers’ money to Hamas — but nothing to the terror group’s target, Israel.
- Trudeau voiced outrage over fake racist attacks … but said little or nothing about real terrorist attacks.
- Trudeau groped a female reporter but when caught, he laughed about it (MacLean’s Magazine interview), then said the reporter experienced it ‘differently.’ I bet she did. Justin Trudeau and Sleepy Joe have something in common. They might not have ethics, but they do have power. That’s where the arrogance comes in.
- Trudeau elbowed a female MP while dragging another MP by the arm in a petulant huff.
- Trudeau renamed fishermen “Fisher-folk.”
- “Peoplekind?” Another embarrassment … more out-of-control political correctness.
- Let’s not forget the infamous ‘blackface’ incident, first brought to light by media outlets in the United States, not Canada. The American media outlets weren’t getting handouts from Ottawa, otherwise the incident might never have seen the light of day. Blackface, eh? There’s a downside to playing the race card.
- .Justin Trudeau got India to invest $250 million in Canada. However, Canadian taxpayers first had to invest $750 million in India.
- Trudeau compared returning ISIS fighters to hard-working Italian immigrants, claiming the terrorists would be an extraordinarily powerful voice for Canada. He got that right. Watched any ISIS execution videos lately?
- Were these the same suicide bombers who murdered dozens of innocent people at the airport in Kabul, Afghanistan in August 2021? Here’s a photo of ISIS ”fighters’ executing captured prisoners of war. An extraordinary voice for Canada all right. Justin, get your head checked. Jesus, have you been getting advice from your Mom? Oh. Check out the victim wearing the white t-shirt [bottom centre] … don’t think that’s Hollywood blood at the base of his skull.
- Do you think these ‘militants’ had anything to do with the massacre of dozens of civilians [and more than a dozen US soldiers] at the International Airport in Kabul on August 26, 2021?
- Keep in mind the Taliban are our ‘brothers’ — according to Canadian Liberal politician Maryam Monsef [born in Iran], now Minister of Canadian Women and Gender Equality. Brothers??? Are you serious? See what happens when one plays the politically-correct game? Ms. Monsef, those weren’t our brothers — they’re the enemy! You know, the bad guys. The Taliban sent more than 150 Canadians to their graves. I’m curious to see how many will vote Liberal in Monsef’s Ontario riding of Peterborough-Kawartha?
- Speaking of Afghanistan, did the Trudeau government leave ANY translators/informants and their families behind so they could deal with the Taliban on their own? Hey, weren’t they our allies? Didn’t they put their necks on the line to help Canadian troops — and Canadian media companies whose reporters were ’embedded’ with the military — at taxpayers’ expense? Thank goodness many of these Afghans were looked after but how about the thousand or so left behind? Are they now on death’s row?
- Assured of their votes, Justin Trudeau let ISIS terrorists keep their Canadian citizenship. I’m not making that up. Do you think that’s happening in the US — even under the Biden Administration?
- Trudeau spent $212,234 on ARTWORK for the cover of the 2017 budget report.
- Trudeau thought Canada was 100 years old — instead of 150. Imagine taking on this guy in a game of chess.
- Trudeau spent $348,000 on food and alcohol in five flights on a government plane. On his G20 trip to Argentina, he spent $103,000 on food and booze alone.
- Trudeau took ten  vacations in a single year.
- He also paid more than $17,000 to bring an Indian chef to India to cook Indian cuisine.
- To top it off, Justin Trudeau invited a convicted attempted assassin to dinner — then posed for pictures with him. Good move moron.
- Trudeau destroyed the career of one of Canada’s finest military leaders to cover up massive corruption in shipbuilding contracts.
- Trudeau invited Joshua Boyle — perpetrator of a sexual assault and unlawful confinement — for a photo shoot in the Office of the Prime Minister. And you thought his mother had head issues?
- Photo ops will always get one votes … but how about selfies?
- Trudeau threatened to sue the leader of the opposition — then chickened out when he realized his crimes would be exposed for all to see in a court of law.
- The Prime Minister doesn’t want Canadians to know why he suddenly left his job as a drama teaching at a private school in British Columbia. That’s why the out-of-court settlement is sealed. The truth might ‘blow’ Canadians away.
- Trudeau offered $600 million in subsidies to failing mainstream media outlets — provided they were trustworthy. It’s impossible for news organizations to be objective when they’re on the take. The real losers here are Canadians because they’re no longer getting information from credible news companies. No media organization should be bought and paid for. Trudeau has even bragged about it, saying the media treats him better now that he’s paying them off. Well, we have to give him credit for being honest. Not a dime went to Rebel, which seems to nail more scoops than all traditional news outlets combined.
- Trudeau gave $200 million to Loblaws for newrefrigerators. Loblaws of course is a western-based company. Just kidding.
- Trudeau wears two hats, if not 20 or 30. There is a video clip of the head of the World Economic Forum [a powerful globalist organization] who brags that he has Justin Trudeau in the bag. There we go: Justin has something in common with his mother. They both can be had. Oh, Justin, have a DNA test done ,,, the world wants to know why you don’t look like the man who raised you.
- Trudeau made public statements of deep admiration for Chinese communism. Mr. PM, some Canadians actually think communism is a failure. Been to Venezuela or North Korea lately?
This is especially important when reporters cover political events. Like now. If their news companies are on the take, these reporters are anything but neutral.
THE RESULT …
Update: Voters went to the polls on September 20th, but nothing really changed. Trudeau’s government was re-elected — but with another minority. One critic described it as a “600 million dollar cabinet shuffle.”
THE AUTHOR …
Go get em!
Right on target with nothing but the Truth.
Great to see that there are still honest reporters that are not being bought off.
Excellent article that should be published in all the MSM news.
LikeLiked by 2 people
Justin Trudeau is such a jerk. I just want him to get what he deserves, and that’s a jail cell — with all his cronies.
Great stuff – keep it up … these are scary times indeed.
LikeLiked by 1 person
We need more honest journalism as the public has a RIGHT to know.
I agree 100% that we need more honest journalism these days ! – and meanwhile, the whole Lieberal Party can implode itself out of existence . . .